TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ACADEMIA LANCASTER WEBSITE
1. General. The owner of this website is BENADALSA SL., with CIF: B54798053, a Spanish company located at Avenida de los Almendros, 22 - 2 Dcha 03501-Benidorm (Alicante). By using this website you agree to be legally bound by and act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In particular you agree not to do the acts prohibited under paragraphs 2 to 4 below. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to, and agree not to, use this website.
2. Permitted use. You are not permitted to use this website other than for private, noncommercial purposes. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. Academia Lancaster reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
3. Intellectual property. All information, data and materials presented on this website, including names, logos, prices, etc., as well as the colour scheme and the layout of the website, are subject to copyright, trade mark rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property rights. You may use such content only as strictly required for permitted personal, noncommercial purposes. Any other use and/or reproduction of such content, without the prior written consent of Academia Lancaster, is prohibited and will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may infringe Academia Lancaster's intellectual property rights.
4. Links to this website. You may not establish and/or operate links to this website without the prior written consent of Academia Lancaster.
5. Limited liability. Academia Lancaster will not be held liable for any losses and/or damages arising from the use of this website or of any other website to which this website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website.